- 15.6” FHD 16:9 LED Backlit Wide screen (1920×1080) Super Clear Glare Type Screen
- Standard Dead Pixel Policy
- Intel® Core™ i7-820QM, 1.73-3.06GHz, (45nm, 8MB L3 cache)
- IC Diamond Thermal Compound – CPU + GPU
- nVidia GeForce GTX 280M 1,024MB PCI-Express GDDR3 DX10
- 6,144MB DDR3 1333MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 SODIMMS)
- Standard Finish
- 2X Blue-Ray Read/8X DVDRW Super Multi Combo Drive
- 320GB 7200RPM (Serial-ATA II 300 – 16MB Cache)
- Internal 7-in-1 Card Reader (MS/MS Pro/MS Duo/MS Pro Duo/SD/Mini-SD/MMC/RS)
- Internal Bluetooth + EDR
- Built-in Intel® PRO/Wireless 5300 802.11 a/g/n Wi-Fi Link
- Built in 2.0 Megapixel Camera
- Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio – Included
- Basic Black Business Case – Included
- 11.1V Smart Li-Polymer battery pack 3800mAh, 42.18Wh
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Installed (64&32-Bit CD Included) w/ Drivers & Utilities CD’s
- 3 Year Labor* 1 Year Parts Warranty Lifetime -24/7 DOMESTIC Based- Toll Free Telephone Tech Support (Labor Warranty through Xotic PC)
- Includes FREE Shipping Both Ways for Warranty Repairs
4 replies on “Sager NP8690”
How well does Linux run on it?
Located your internet site via google the other day and absolutely adore it. Continue the truly amazing work.
It’s way too heavy I guess.
For me the weight of the notebook is not an issue. I am disappointed in the battery life. At best I will get about hour from the battery.